Apple Watch is a smartwatch that is only available to Apple device owners. If you have an iPhone, iPad, Mac, or AirPods, the Apple Watch can be a terrific addition. The Apple Watch may be used to listen to music, access apps, check alerts, track your fitness routine, and much more. However, there may be moments when syncing the Apple Watch to the iPhone fails. If your Apple Watch Not Syncing With iPhone, this article can help you fix it.
Fix Apple Watch Not Syncing With iPhone
This guide will discuss how you can fix Apple Watch Not Syncing With iPhone.
Ensure Bluetooth And Wi-Fi Are Enabled
The first thing you should do is to enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on both your iPhone and Apple Watch. Then, if you’re having trouble syncing, try turning on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on both devices.
You should try turning them off and re-enabling them if they were previously enabled. If this does not resolve the Apple Watch Not Syncing With iPhone problem, proceed to the next troubleshooting step in this guide.
Keep Apple Watch Close To iPhone
If you’ve been having this problem, consider keeping the Apple Watch close to the iPhone. Bring your Apple Watch close to your iPhone and try syncing data immediately. You probably face the Apple Watch Not Syncing With iPhone issue due to the vast distance between your watch and your iPhone.
Turn Airplane Mode On And Off
The next troubleshooting step is enabling and deactivating the airplane mode on your iPhone. That should resolve the issue of the Apple Watch Not Syncing With iPhone. If it doesn’t solve the problem, try restarting your iPhone and your Apple Watch and see if you still have the problem.
Hard Reset Your Apple Watch
If your Apple Watch is not syncing with your iPhone, try hard resetting it. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Firstly, unlock the Apple Watch.
- Now, hit and hold the side button and the digital crown together. Hold them down until you see the Apple logo.
- Release the button after the Apple logo appears, then check if it gets synced with your iPhone or not.
Resync Apple Watch From The Settings
Resyncing Apple Watch from the settings is another technique to fix Apple Watch isn’t connected or paired with your iPhone. It may be accomplished by following the methods outlined below:
1. First, on your iPhone, open the Watch app.
2. Afterward, head to the General tab in the app.
3. Click on Reset and then tap on Reset Sync Data.
4. When done, Apple Watch will be resynced to your iPhone.
Update Your Apple Watch And iPhone
You may frequently encounter the problem due to glitches or random issues that may be resolved by updating the Apple Watch. Many times, software updates will fix the Apple Watch Not Syncing With iPhone problem you were experiencing. Follow the instructions below to upgrade your Apple Watch.
- Simply open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Now, click on the General and then on Software Update.
- Download & install all the software update if there is any.
If the problem persists after updating the Apple Watch, If the problem persists, you should try upgrading your iPhone. Updating the iPhone will assist in resolving the Apple Watch Not Syncing With iPhone issue. Follow the instructions below to update your iPhone.
- Firstly, Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Head to the General section, then to the Software Update.
- Install any update you find here.
- See if that fixes Apple Watch activity not syncing with iPhone.
Unpair & Pair Apple Watch With Your iPhone
If none of the above workarounds fix the Apple Watch Not Syncing With iPhone issue, you can try unpairing and repairing your Apple Watch with your iPhone. To do so, follow the instructions below:
ALSO SEE: Fix COD Warzone Dev Error 5573
1. Firstly open the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Afterward, head to the My Watch tab and tap on the i button next to your watch.
3. Click on the Unpair Apple Watch option to unpair the Apple Watch from your iPhone.
4. Now pair the Apple Watch to your iPhone again and check if the issue is fixed or not.
These are the solutions for Apple Watch not syncing with iPhone. You can resolve the problem by following the procedures outlined above.