GameStop is a well-known online video game retailer. This website allows users to purchase and play games. However, several users have reported encountering the ‘GameStop Access Denied’ error when browsing the website. Users are unable to access the site as a result of this problem. Users of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge are commonly affected by this bug.
Corrupted cache data, ISP restrictions, IP blocklisting, and other factors are significant causes of the GameStop Access Denied problem.
Fix Access Denied Error at GameStop Website 2022
This article will help you with various troubleshooting steps to fix the ‘Access Denied’ error when visiting GameStop Website.
Before proceeding with actual troubleshooting solutions, you should try the following fundamental troubleshooting steps:
- Enable VPN. Access denied game error is probable if your ISP blocks the site. Whether this is the case, you should try connecting to a VPN to see if the problem persists.
- Connect your device to a different network. The GameStop Access Denied website problem is often with a specific network, so try connecting to another and seeing if the problem persists.
- Visit the website in Incognito Mode. However, the add-ons or cookies on your browser often interfere with the site and prevent you from accessing it. If this is the case, open the website in Incognito/Private Mode.
Clear Cache And Cookies Of The Browser
If you’ve been experiencing the GameStop Access Denied reddit issue, you should try emptying your browser’s cache. The whole step-by-step procedure for clearing the cache on Chrome is given here. Please keep in mind that the method for removing the cache in other browsers will be nearly identical.
- Open the Chrome browser, then tap on the three ellipses at the top right corner.
- Now, tap More Tools from the menu that opens up, and tap on Clear Browsing Data.
- Here, head to the Advanced tab. Choose Time Range as All Time.
- Afterward, check the checkbox for Cookies and other site data & Cached images and files.
- When done, tap on Clear Data.
- Afterward, relaunch Chrome and check if the Access Denied Error at GameStop Website 2022 issue is fixed or not.
Reset Browser Settings
The next thing you should attempt is resetting the browser settings. Follow the below simple instructions to reset your browser settings.
ALSO SEE: Fix If Google Maps Has Stopped Working
- Tap on the menu icon at the top right corner, then tap on Settings.
- Here, search for the Reset Settings option.
- Continue by resetting the browser’s settings and relaunching it. Once completed, you should be free of the problem.
Reinstall the Browser
If the GameStop Access Denied 2022 problem persists, you should reinstall the browser. First, uninstall the browser from your device. Now, go to the official website & download the browser on your device. After that, restart your browser and see whether the GameStop Website Access Denied Error persists.
Use Another Browser
Another thing you should try is using a different browser. If you’re having trouble with Chrome or Firefox, try another browser, such as Brave, or any other browser you want. Switch browsers to access the settings, and then see whether the problem persists in another browser.
Change DNS Settings
If the ‘Access Denied’ Error When Visiting GameStop issue persists, you should try adjusting the DNS settings. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Simply open Start Menu by pressing the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Now, please search for the Network and sharing center, then open it.
- Here, on the left sidebar, tap on Change Adapter Settings.
- Now, right-tap on the network you are connected to and tap on Properties.
- Here, double-tap on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Now, choose the option to Use the following DNS Server addresses.
- Set the Preferred DNS Server as 22.214.171.124 and Alternate DNS Server as 126.96.36.199.
- Tap on OK. Now in the Properties window, tap on Apply and OK.
- Afterward, restart your PC and check if you still encounter the GameStop Access Denied issue or not.
It is how you may resolve the ‘Access Denied’ problem while trying to access the GameStop website. If you’ve seen this problem when accessing the GameStop website, you may solve it by following the steps in this post.
Why Do I Face ‘Access Denied’ Error When Visiting GameStop Website?
You probably face the Access Denied issue due to a corrupted cache, improper settings, & other reasons.
How Do I Fix Access Denied Error?
We went through various troubleshooting procedures to resolve the Access Denied error. You can fix this issue by following the procedures outlined in this article.
Will Changing Browser Fix Access Denied Error?
Yes, switching browsers will very certainly resolve the Access Denied error. If your browser causes the problem, changing it will almost certainly help you fix it.