If your Samsung TV lags and your volume is stuck at the last volume you set, this article will help you fix it. It is likely due to several apps consuming the TV’s memory, an old system, a dead remote battery, or other factors. On the other hand, you probably encounter Samsung TV Volume Stuck problem due to temporary glitches and issue.
6 Best Ways To Fix Samsung TV Volume Not Working
In this guide, I shared how you can fix the Samsung TV Volume stuck.
Replace Remote Batteries
The first thing you should attempt is changing the remote batteries. You will most likely encounter the Samsung TV Volume Stuck reddit problem if your remote batteries are dead. Replace the batteries in your remote, and then try to adjust the volume. It should resolve the Samsung TV Volume Stuck on screen issue, and you should now be able to adjust the volume on the Samsung TV.
Power Cycle Your TV
Power cycle your TV is another troubleshooting method to take. It resolves temporary glitches and faults such as the Samsung TV Volume Stuck. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Please turn off your TV, then wait a few seconds for it to turn off completely.
- Now disconnect the TV from the power supply and wait a few minutes before plugging it back in. After a few minutes, connect your TV directly to the power supply.
- After that, switch on your TV, and the problem should be resolved, and you should be able to adjust the volume.
You may experience problems with your Samsung TV if it runs on an outdated operating system. You can try updating our Samsung TV’s firmware. After you’ve updated the firmware on your Samsung TV, restart it, and you’ll be able to modify the volume.
Reset Smart Hub
When you reset Smart Hub on your Samsung TV, all your account information is erased, and the settings are reset to factory defaults. Follow the instructions below to reset The Smart Hub.
- Hit the Settings button on your TV remote.
- Navigate to Support/General and then Self Diagnosis in the Settings window. Then, choose the Reset Smart Hub option. You will be prompted to enter your PIN. If you haven’t already, enter 0000, the default PIN for Samsung TV.
- Resetting the Smart Hub will take some time. However, you should be able to alter the volume on your TV when the reset is complete.
Factory Reset The TV
The next step in resolving the Samsung TV Volume Stuck issue is factory resetting the TV. Follow the steps below to factory reset your TV.
ALSO SEE: Fix Last Line No Longer Available on iPhone 13
- Hit the Settings button on the Remote to open the Settings menu on your TV.
- Head to the Settings window to the Support/General section.
- Here, head to the Self Diagnosis section and select Reset.
- Wait for the TV to get reset. When you have reset your TV, try changing the volume again, then check if you still face the Samsung Tv volume not working issue or not.
Contact Samsung Remote Support
Well, if none of the above workarounds helped you resolve the Samsung TV Sound/Volume Not Working problem, you should consider calling Samsung Remote Support. You may contact Samsung Remote Support by dialing 1-800-726-7864. In addition, you may contact remote support about the problem, and they should be able to resolve it.
Final Words – Solved: Volume Gets Stuck on my Samsung TV
If your Samsung TV Volume Stuck and you can’t increase or lower it, follow the methods in this article. You can resolve the problem if you follow the methods outlined above.
Leave a Reply