As apps update, the dark mode feature is becoming common for any UI. Many websites and apps, like Snapchat, provide a dark mode option. Even operating systems like iOS, Android, and Windows have a dark mode option. Have you been seeking a Snapchat dark mode? We’ll teach you how to enable Snapchat dark mode on your phone if you’ve been seeking it but have yet to find it.
What Is Dark Mode?
Dark mode is a feature that minimizes the amount of light produced by device displays while retaining sufficient color contrast for easy reading. Dark mode is a feature that is provided by OS systems worldwide as well as by particular apps. It is becoming more widespread across apps and platforms.
How To Enable Snapchat Dark Mode? (App And Web)
Contrary to popular belief, the dark mode is not enabled by default. To manually enable this feature, go to the settings of an app or an operating system. If you are using dark mode on your phone, certain apps may enable it by default. Let’s review how to enable dark mode on Snapchat’s mobile app and Snapchat Web.
Enable Dark Mode On App
It is simple to enable dark mode inside the Snapchat app. You must go to the app appearance and enable dark mode. This approach works on iOS and Android. Here’s a step-by-step procedure.
- To begin, launch the Snapchat app on your phone.
- Then, in the top left, tap your Bitmoji.
- Then, tap the gear symbol in the top right to access Settings.
- Now, under My Account, go down to App Appearance.
- Finally, go to App Appearance and choose Always Dark. If your phone is already in dark mode, you may pick Match System, which converts Snapchat to dark mode.
Enable Dark Mode On Web
Did you know that Snapchat has a Web version? It lets you use your webcam as a camera and adds Snapchat features to your web browser. Follow these easy steps to enable dark mode on Snapchat Web.
- To begin, go to Snapchat Web.
- Then, from the Bitmoji icon in the top left, choose Settings.
- Then choose Theme.
- Finally, choose Always Dark. If your desktop theme is set to dark mode, you may enable the dark mode feature by clicking System.
The Bottom Line:
While the dark mode feature is not available in every app, we are slowly seeing more and more apps include it in their apps and services. Snapchat includes a dark mode that many of its users already use. If you have yet to enable it, I hope you learned how to do so from our article. Please let us know how we’re doing in the comments!