If you’re wondering why my Spotify Wrapped Not Working, you are at the right place. I bring you a perfect guide to help you fix the issue of not working Spotify.
When listening to your favorite tunes, Spotify shines with various tracks from all genres. Spotify also just launched Wrapped, allowing users to see what they have heard throughout the year instantly. It mostly covers your top artists, genre, and most-listened-to songs, among other things.
Spotify’s “Wrapped” function is mostly accessible for Android and iOS devices. However, some app users are having difficulty using this function. So, in this article, we have provided simple solutions to the Spotify Wrapped Not Working issue.
Fix Spotify Wrapped 2022 Not Working
Try out the given-below simple solutions to fix the Wrapped Not Working issue on Spotify. So, here we go:
Try to Search Wrapped in the App
It has been discovered that most individuals are dealing with Wrapped 2021 concerns. As a result, the Wrapped 2022 is now available on the Spotify app. You only need to discover the Wrapped by following these simple steps:
- Launching the Spotify app on your smartphone may notice the identical ad on the homepage.
- If the banner of Wrapped 2021 is not working, click on the search button.
- Type ‘Spotify:special:2021’ in the search field.
- Now, you’ll be able to see Wrapped in the form of cards on your screen.
Clear the App Cache
Most Android apps keep a lot of cache data to improve performance; however, this poses problems. It might also happen with the Spotify app because we stream many songs, and the app stores more cache data. Clearing Spotify’s cache data will help you resolve the Spotify Wrapped Not Working issue.
To do so:
- Go to the Spotify app’s settings and erase the Cache data.
- Afterward, check to see if the issue has been addressed.
- If the problem persists, try the alternative solutions listed below.
Update the Spotify App
If you cannot watch your Wrapped Playlist, you may be using an earlier version of the Spotify app. It would help to investigate whether the software regularly crashes, as the previous version never functions properly.
ALSO SEE: Fix Xfinity Router Blinking Orange Issue
Spotify releases app upgrades regularly. So, check the Play Store for app updates. Then, verify whether you can now watch the Wrapped Playlist after updating the app. Finally, if the Spotify Wrapped Not Working issue persists, try the other suggested alternatives.
Logout and login again into your account
If you can’t find the Wrapped Playlist on Spotify, your account might have a problem. So, you can try logging out & logging in again to your account. To do this, follow the fundamental procedures outlined below:
- Simply launch the Spotify app on your mobile and tap the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Find the Logout option at the bottom side of the screen; click on it.
- You’ll be sent back to the main page when you have logged out of your account.
- Now click on the Login option, then enter your login details correctly.
After following the above steps, launch the app and check whether the Wrapped Playlist is available.
Reinstall Spotify from their official website
If Spotify Wrapped Not Working after trying the above methods, uninstall the current Spotify app from your device. You must reinstall the app, but not through the Google Play Store; instead, go to their official website and download the Spotify app apk file. You must ensure that you download the file using Chrome or Safari.
Install it after downloading it to your device. Then, log in to your account using the credentials you created before. You can now find the Wrapped Playlist on your Spotify app.
Conclusion – Spotify Wrapped Not Working [2022 Fix]
So those were the quick remedies for the Spotify Wrapped Not Working issue. Hopefully, the solutions provided are helpful; nevertheless, if you have any queries, please leave them in the comments section.