Many customers have recently reported experiencing the error ‘Unfortunately Email Has Stopped’ on their Galaxy S10. Such an error is extremely prevalent on Android devices, and many customers with Galaxy devices have reported seeing it. You shouldn’t be concerned about seeing the ‘Unfortunately Email Has Stopped’ error on your Galaxy S10. Issues might cause this problem in the Email app, obsolete firmware, apps, or other factors.
Learn Some Easy Solutions On How To Fix “Unfortunately, Gmail Has Stopped” error.
How to Fix ‘Unfortunately, Email Has Stopped’ Error On Galaxy S10/S20
In this article, I will discuss various troubleshooting steps to resolve the ‘Unfortunately Email Has Stopped’ error on Galaxy S10 S20.
Close Recent Apps
If you’re having trouble with the Email app and it keeps crashing, you should try closing the recently used apps. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Hit the Recent Apps soft key to head to the Recent Apps section.
- Next, click on the Close All option (cross icon) at the bottom.
- After closing all the apps, simply open the Email app again and see if you still encounter the issue or not.
Restart Your Device
You may encounter the problem due to random bugs on your device. Simply rebooting your device will resolve these difficulties. To restart your smartphone, press and hold the Power button and then touch on the Restart option. Next, try launching the Email App once your smartphone has restarted. If the app continues to crash, proceed to the next troubleshooting step in this article.
Clear Email App Cache
Clearing the Email app cache is another troubleshooting step to take. The accumulated cached data on the Email app is frequently the cause of the problem. Clear the Email App cache by following the below procedures to resolve this Unfortunately Email Has Stopped Samsung tablet issue.
- Click and hold your Email App in the app drawer and click on the App Info icon.
- Afterward, head to the Storage section here.
- Next, tap on the Clear Cache to clear the Email App Cache.
Re-Login To Your Email Account
If the ‘my email has stopped working on my Samsung’ problem persists, you should probably log out of your Email account on the Galaxy S10 Email App. Delete/log out of your phone’s email account. Restart the Email app once you’ve logged out of your email account. Re-login to your account to see if the ‘my email has stopped working on my Samsung’ problem persists.
Update Your Device
You may also encounter the Samsung S10 email not working problem if your device’s firmware is outdated. Follow the below easy instructions to update the firmware on your Galaxy S10.
- At First, open the Settings app on your device.
- Click on the Software Update section in the Settings.
- Next, click on the Download & Install option. Your device will check for updates.
- If any update is available, download & install it.
Update Email App
An out-of-date email app might be the source of the problem. You should try updating the email app and see if the Unfortunately Email Has Stopped problem persists. Follow the instructions below to update the email app.
- Head to Play Store on your mobile.
- In the Play Store and search for the Email app you use.
- Click the Email app from the search result, and tap on Update. It will update the app.
- After you’ve updated the app, launch it on your device and see if you still encounter the Samsung email app problems or not.
Reset Email App
If none of the above workaround help, you should try resetting the Email app. Follow the instructions below to reset the Email app.
- Open the Settings on your mobile. In the Settings, head to the Apps section.
- Here, look out for your Email app and click on it.
- Next, click on the Storage and then on the Clear Data button.
- When done, relaunch the app and set it up.
If you receive the ‘Unfortunately Email Has Stopped’ issue on your Galaxy S10; this article will assist you in resolving it. Unfortunately, when you encounter this email keeps stopping problem, you will be unable to access the Email app, which will continue to crash. This article describes troubleshooting the ‘Unfortunately Email Has Stopped’ error on your phone.