A good Video Converter Software For Mac allows users to convert any video file into any format they want for easy viewing and file sharing. This Best Video Conversion Software for Mac has been tested and graded so that users can effortlessly convert and store clips in any file format they want to playback on any device. A short Google search turns up a slew of paid and free Video Converter Software For Mac that convert video files quickly, have a user-friendly interface, and have a powerful ability to solve all kinds of compatibility difficulties.
When Choosing The Best Video Converter Software For Mac, What Should You Look For?
The following criteria were used to compile our list of “top video converting utilities”:
- Intuitive dashboard for beginners to manage.
- Yields high-quality video output.
- Provides fast file conversion.
- Supports a wide selection of output file formats.
- Budget-friendly solution.
5+ Video Converter Software For Mac
Video Converter Software for Mac you can use.
Wondershare UniConverter is a full-featured video conversion program with extensive editing capabilities to meet a wide range of requirements. UniConverter lets you choose from various video file types, including MPEG, MKV, AVI, MOV, MPF, and more. Plus, there’s more. It can easily handle 4K conversions without any problems.
- You may convert video to over 1,000 different file formats.
- Within the app, there is a specialized disc burner.
- It includes a screen recorder, a GIF maker, and metadata-fixing utilities.
- Compression of video and audio in batches is possible.
- Provides customized presets for uploading videos to YouTube and other networks.
- The user interface is simple and basic.
- Ensures that conversions are completed quickly.
- The highest possible video output quality.
- Converts 4K videos without any problems.
- It is more expensive than its rivals.
Handbrake is one of the most basic Video Converter Software For Mac. The versatile video transcoder is free and cross-platform compatible. You may use the tool to convert raw video files without any problems. Handbrake supports many output formats, including MOV, MP4, MPEG, M4V, and others.
- A wide range of editing possibilities is available.
- Allows users to add subtitles and audio tracks to their videos.
- Customizable frame rates are possible.
- Change the video codec with ease.
- Provides a large number of presets for quick video converting.
- There are no advertisements or upsells.
- 4K resolution is easily handled.
- It’s entirely free and open-source.
- A simple video converting tool for beginners.
- The user interface is a little clunky.
- When compared to other solutions, the conversion rate is slow.
Any Video Converter is the best video conversion app on the market, with a simple interface and a plethora of complex options for producing high-quality output. Batch processing and converting several files are possible with this Video Converter Software For Mac. It also allows users to extract audio from video and work with 4K resolution without difficulty.
- You can extract audio files from your videos.
- Add special effects to your video recordings with these tools.
- The program allows you to burn videos to Blu-ray discs.
- It also can download and convert videos from Facebook, Vimeo, Metacafe, and other sites.
- Produces acceptable results.
- Supports over 100 different input formats.
- Burning to disc is available in the paid version.
- Can handle video formats with a resolution of up to 4K.
- It takes some time to get used to.
CyberLink’s PowerDirector 365 is a powerful video editing and converter program compatible with Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS platforms. The program includes a comprehensive toolkit for quickly correcting lighting issues, fisheye distortion, audio denoise, and white balance management.
- A video collage maker is included.
- Provide features of the Green Screen.
- It has a plethora of ready-to-use templates for generating high-quality output.
- The sophisticated Chroma Key Engine removes the backdrop and highlights the essential things.
- Several different plans to choose from.
- A dashboard that is easy to use.
- Has all of the necessary tools for editing and converting clips.
- There’s a growing library of design packs included.
- Customer service is lacking.
Movavi Video Converter is a comprehensive suite of professional-grade video editing and conversion tools for professionals and freelancers. The program produces high-quality outputs and has a fast video conversion speed and a large number of pre-configured profiles to choose from.
- Allows you to transfer, edit quickly, and convert videos.
- You can convert over 180 video, audio, and image formats.
- You may rotate, crop, merge and compress videos without losing quality.
- It has a Convert Sample tool that saves you time by showing you how the final product will look.
- Can handle video files with a resolution of 4K.
- 7-day free trial available.
- There are no ads or upsells in this program.
- There are numerous preset profiles available.
- Free edition has a limited range of features.
If you’re seeking a high-speed media conversion program, VideoProc is a one-stop-shop. The program includes a video converter, an audio converter, and a DVD converter. You may also use this top video conversion program to grab online video clips and convert them to any file format you like.
- It Supports a broad range of input and output codecs for video conversion.
- Supports video upscaling and downscaling without sacrificing quality.
- It makes the video compressing process painless and straightforward.
- It has an Auto-Copy mode for converting a video at 1000 frames per second.
- Split, trim, slip, merge, and other tools are also available.
- There are also de shake and denoise tools available.
- VideoProc can even handle resolutions of up to 8K.
- Both Mac and Windows operating systems are supported.
- Free Video Converter Software For Mac has a limited set of functionality.
Final Thoughts: Video Conversion Tools For Mac
We hope the choices mentioned above make editing and converting small and large video clips easier for you. All of the Video Converter Software For Mac in our list offer a variety of features and are updated frequently to improve the user’s experience. If you ask for our advice, we propose Wondershare UniConverter, which can handle practically all of your video conversion needs. Whether it’s converting footage into various formats at once or compressing video files to fit your needs, we’ve got you covered. The program also allows for screen capture with audio and the conversion of DVDs to any format.