Bay Bridge Toll applies to all bridges in this area. Each of these eight toll bridges has implemented an automated toll collection system. Cash payments are no longer accepted, and if you are unfamiliar with the system, we are here to help.
Moreover, this article will explain the various payment options for Bay Bridge Toll and walk you through the processes to make your payment. Please stick with us to the finish.
bayareafastrak.org Payment– The Bay Area Bridge Toll Payment Online
How can I pay Bay Bridge Toll Online?
This question has most likely arisen in your mind; therefore, here is the solution. To pay Bay Bridge Toll Online, there are four options. They are as follows:
- License Plate Account
- One-time Payment
Well, let’s take a closer look at each of the above payment methods.
How to pay Bay Bridge Toll using FasTrak
Before learning how to pay toll ticket online using FasTrak, you need first to understand what FasTrak is.
What is FasTrak?
FasTrak is an electronic toll collecting system that attaches a toll tag to your car and deducts fees from a prepaid FasTrak account. It is a simple way to pay your tolls at all Bay Area toll bridges, Express Lanes, and Southern California toll highways.
Furthermore, paying via FasTrak has advantages, such as the lowest toll cost at the Golden Gate Bridge and discounted tolls for carpools, motorcyclists, and some qualifying clean-air vehicles.
How to create a FasTrak Bay area account
To make your toll payment with FasTrak, the below points will guide you.
Additionally, you can establish a FasTrak account online or pick up a toll tag from a FasTrak retail store and complete the account registration procedure online.
To execute the initial payment for your prepaid debt after receiving a toll tag, you can:
- Pay online using a credit card by completing an app at https://www.bayareafastrak.org/en/about/get-fastrak.shtml.
- By phone using a credit card by dialing the toll-free number 1-877-229-8655 (inside the USA) or 415-486-8655 (outside the USA)
- Pay in person using a card, check or cash by visiting Bay Area Fas Trak Customer Service Center.
So, if you need bayareafastrak.org login process and pay online, check the following steps.
Create a FasTrak account online
It is a straightforward procedure. Make sure you’re ready to complete the sign-up in one go because each session times out in 30 minutes.
- At First, visit the Official Website and click Sign up for FasTrak
- Fill in the details required, then go to Next.
- When the account is successfully created, FasTrak will mail the toll tags to the registered address.
After receiving the toll tag number, the following steps are given below.
- Register the toll tag number, then create a web account
- Visit Official Website
- Simply, Go to Register and create a web account.
- Tap on Create a new FasTrak account.
Even if you registered for the toll tag over the phone, alternatives to continue the procedure would appear on the main page.
If you have any difficulties throughout the procedure, you may call FasTrak customer support, where specialists can assist you.
License Plate Payment
A License Plate Account identifies your car and matches it to your account using your license plate number. This payment method is for individuals who wish to pay without a preloaded balance or additional costs. In addition, toll costs are deducted from the card associated with your account.
- To sign up, Open a License Plate.
- Begin enrollment & submit the required details.
One Time Payment
This payment method is best suited for those who will only be in the region for a short time. One-time payments for future tolls on Bay Area Toll Bridges can be paid up to 30 days or within 48 hours after crossing a bridge.
Further, for availing of One Time Payment option online by using your credit card,
- Visit One Time payment
- Read & understand the details given.
- Use it to pay current tolls, future tolls, or even without a license plate by selecting the appropriate option.
It is your only option if you do not employ any of the outlined three ways. An invoice will be issued directly to the registered owner of the car. The invoice solely contains the appropriate Bridge toll, with no extra surcharges. However, penalty charges will be levied if the amount is not paid within the specified time frame.
So, there are four various ways to pay your invoice.
- Pay online at the FasTrak website
- Phone using a credit card
- Pay by mail for sending a cheque
- By cash by visiting cash payment locations
And, if you need to FasTrak pay online, you’ll have to follow some straightforward steps as described below.
- Go to Invoice Violation
- Fill in the required details, like your Invoice number, License number, and License state.
- Here, you even can transfer the invoice to your FasTrak or License Plate Account.
- Tap on submit, follow the prompts, and you can finish the payment online.
For all kinds of questions regarding the toll mentioned above FasTrak payment methods, you can contact the toll-free numbers:
- 1-877-229-8655 (inside the USA)
- 415-486-8655 (outside the USA)
ALSO SEE: PayLocity Login
Well, this page was written to walk you through the payment choices available at Bay Bridge Toll. So, continue reading our other articles for more tips and information. Also, please let me know in the below comments if you find this guide about Bay Bridge Toll helpful.