This is a post for Roku users that like CBS SPORTS. We’ll go through how you can use www.cbssports.com/roku to activate CBS SPORTS on your Roku device. CBS SPORTS assists in seeing outside the platform, mostly on mobile and on the official website. It offers a gateway with an activation code that connects CBS Sports and Roku.
This means that you can watch all CBS SPORTS channels on your TV at home using your Roku device and the cbssports.com/roku site. This is separate from the procedure of watching CBS SPORTS without cable at home. This link is for Roku customers to enable CBS SPORTS on their Roku streaming device.
Meanwhile, prior to visiting https://www.cbssports.com/roku/, You must have created the Roku TV activation code on your TV using your online browser. While the CBS SPORTS ROKU code is simply intended to assist you in verifying your device with the code on the cbssports.com Roku site.
When you connect CBSSports.com to your Roku TV, you will have access to the following content on your Roku media device.
SportsLine at CBS Sports HQ
CBS Sports fantasy sports games
Meanwhile, you must first download and install the official CBS app on your Roku streaming device before you can access any of these CBS SPORTS stations.
How to Install CBS SPORTS on Roku
To download and install the CBS SPORTS app on your Roku streaming device, follow the instructions below. Before continuing, ensure that you have successfully configured your Roku device. This is necessary if you want to install the CBS SPORTS app on your Roku.
- To return to the home screen, switch on your Roku streaming device and hit the “Home” button.
- Scroll down to “Search” in the “Home” section and click it.
- Search for “CBS SPORTS” and then click on the channel logo to find it.
- To download and add the CBS SPORTS channel to your Roku channel store, click the “Add Channel” button.
- After adding the CBS app to your Roku channel, you are one step closer to enabling the CBS SPORTS channel on the device.
In this regard, the following headline will discuss how to enable CBS SPORTS on Roku.
Following the addition of the CBS SPORTS app to your Roku channel, the instructions below will walk you through how to get the Roku to verify code and utilize www.cbssports.com/activate/roku.
- Open the CBS SPORTS app on your Roku.
- Choose “Sign In” and take note of the information shown on the TV screen. This contains the activation code as well as the website www.cbssports.com/roku.
- On your phone or computer, go to cbssports.com/roku.
- On your Roku TV screen, enter the “CBS SPORTS” activation code in the “Activate your Roku” field.
- Select the “Next” tab.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your CBS SPORTS login account and password.
- Once the activation code and login information have been validated, you should get a notice indicating that you have successfully activated CBS SPORTS on your Roku.